Today the Tampa Bay Buccaneers had a problem with the best pass rusher in the NFL. They struggled badly to stop Robert Quinn. They struggled so bad that the team carried him off the field.
“They hoisted me off,” the Rams defensive end said. “I was hoping I didn’t get dropped.”
Quinn had three sacks to break the franchise season record and take the NFL lead, too, as St. Louis beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 23-13 on Sunday.
Zac Stacy rushed for 104 yards on 33 carries and a touchdown, and two other rookies also had big games for the Rams (7-8), who matched their victory total from last year. Stedman Bailey scored on a 27-yard reverse, and Alec Ogletree forced two fumbles.
Ogletree stripped Bobby Rainey early in the second quarter. Bailey scored his first career touchdown on the next snap on the reverse to put the Rams up for good at 14-7.
This Rams team is young, but has a very bright future.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Second Baylor football player who had has life ruined by rape allegations wins in court… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Drake Shows Off Ridiculous Indoor OVO Basketball Court ift.tt/2lBZAUZ
about 40 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:Former Carolina Panthers player sentenced to six years in prison for sexually abusing a teenager… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Transactions for July 16, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 47 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Kendall Jenner Responds To Meme About Her ‘NBA Boyfriends’ ift.tt/2k4fG9L
about 50 mins ago via IFTTT