I know Jason Garrett is not fired yet, yes I said yet, but after some of his critical miscues I can definitely see Jason Garrett being on the hot seat. If the Cowboys were to fire Jason Garrett, what coaches could come in and really turn this team around? Well, I have three guys that I think could easily do the job.
First up is Bill Cowher. I know Bill has not coached in a while, and he’s been commentator but listen this guy was looking to come out last year. I feel the Chin can turn this defense around, because they are not that far away from contending.
Next up is Jay Gruden. Yeah I’m not talking about Chucky, I’m talking about Chucky’s brother. Jay Gruden was with me in the arena football for the Orlando Predators. He is one of the most sound offensive minded people that I’ve ever met. He could help Tony Romo.
Lovie Smith is another guy that would be on my list. Smith is a defensive minded guy that could do some amazing things with the Demarcus Ware and Anthony Spencer on the edges. Sean Lee would become his Brian Urlacher.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Joel Embiid’s Girlfriend Shoots Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Spread In Kenya bit.ly/2ttB4WJ
about 4 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Robbie Grimsley, S, North Dakota State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Caleb Harris, OT, North Greenville University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/caleb-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Charbel Dabire, DL, Wagner College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/charbe… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Devin Booker Spotted with New Girl on All-Star Break Vacation While Ex Is Almost Allegedly Due bit.ly/2UZrLd0
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT