Geno Smith has only had one good game this year and it was against the Buffalo Bills third string defense. Well today he was replaced by Matt Simms.
Simms, the son of former Giants star Phil Simms, came in to cheers to start the third quarter but didn’t fare much better while going 9 for 18 for 79 yards with an INT.
Do you think Rex is getting frustrated yet? I bet he was hoping now he didn’t play Mark Sanchez on that third quarter pre-season game when Sanchez was injured.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 37 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 47 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 57 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fMeC27ztyX
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Space Jam 2 Starring LeBron James and Bugs Bunny Gets a Release Date ift.tt/2VcCWis
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT