There is not really too much for the Giants to play for anymore, but defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul hopes to play again this season, Pierre-Paul is hoping he can return Sunday against Detroit.
“I’m trying to get back and help my teammates. If I can’t, I can’t. It’s football, you know? Don’t want to shut it down, man,” Pierre-Paul said.
“Even though our season [is] nothing to play for or whatever, at the end of the day, you got brothers on the team you want to help out.
“It’s easy for me to sit out and just call it a season, but I’ve been fighting injuries since I came back. I’m not a quitter. Football is something I love to do and I have a passion to win,” Pierre-Paul said. “It’s frustrating but at the end of the day you think about it and it is what it is but I’m doing my best to try to get out there and be with my teammates and help them win a game.”
To be honest, Pierre-Paul should rest, the season is in the books. I mean, it would be smart to get healthy.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Derek Carr posts a picture on IG wearing a Bulletproof vest saying “it’s that time again”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Did Titans WR A.J. Brown play the entire year with torn meniscus’ on both knees?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:The QB Spotlight Podcast: Transfer Portal QB’s: Discussing Hockman, Brice, O’Hara, and McCloud… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Vita Vea Injury Update | Will the Bucs get a big boost on the D-Line?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago