Rickey Williams, the former Heisman Trophy winning running back for the Texas Longhorns and several NFL clubs has filed suit against his financial manager.
The suit, which was filed in federal court, accuses Peggy Fulford of King Management Group of transferring at least $6 million of the $11 million Williams invested with her.
The lawsuit claims Fulford falsely represented herself as a Harvard graduate and that Williams and his wife have been unable to contact Fulford or get a full accountability of their finances. Williams and his wife claim that Fulford prepared their 2010 tax return, which resulted in an audit and an IRS tax bill of about $375,000.
Williams is asking for damages and is seeking a temporary restraining order to prevent Fulford from moving, transferring or using any of Williams’ assets.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Rockets Owner Fined for Talking Russell Westbrook Trade Before it Became Official ift.tt/2lgptJR
about 5 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:Would you trade a first round pick for Jadeveon Clowney? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/jadeve… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Z3ibXEp3V9
about 7 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:Three players who were given way higher Madden ratings than they deserved nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/madden… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Obi Obialo, WR, Marshall University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/obi-ob… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:These three players deserve a much higher Madden Rating, they were robbed nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/madden… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro