Left tackle Joe Staley left Sunday’s 23-13 win over St. Louis with a right knee injury. According to ESPN, the initial belief is Staley suffered a sprained MCL. He must get an MRI on Monday before the final determination. Staley was on the 49ers’ sideline wearing a brace in the second half.
If Staley, indeed, has an MCL sprain, he will likely miss next week’s game against the Seahawks. Standout guard Mike Iupati suffered the same injury two weeks ago at New Orleans. He hasn’t played since, but may be getting close to returning.
That will be huge for the Seahawks pass rush. Expect them to rush early and often.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kenny Pickett, QB, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ryan-p… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7LDJhwlIxt
about 8 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Great News, but is it the dreaded high ankle sprain?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kenny Pickett, QB, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ryan-p… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ieJIHJBZdQ
about 15 mins ago
- Fanelli’s Fave Five Prop Bets for MNF: Seattle Seahawks vs. Philadelphia Eagles ift.tt/2ViNlvd
about 18 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Terrace Marshall Jr., WR, LSU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/terrac… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/YQJAiX7QMY
about 30 mins ago