Dallas Cowboys middle linebacker Sean Lee said he’ll undergo a MRI on his neck Tuesday in Dallas. Lee suffered the injury in the first half of the loss to the Chicago Bears and tried to play through it but just couldn’t tackle, so he left the game. This is not a good situation for the Cowboys as their defense looked horrid last night.
“One of my own guys caught me in a pile and later (I) got caught with my head down and I kinda slipped a little bit,” Lee said. “I tried to keep coming back but I wasn’t really able to hit anybody. I hope I just bounce back and be ready for the next week.”
It will be interesting to see what happens, I hope he comes out of the MRI okay, because he has been playing like a Pro-Bowler when healthy.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Kyle Kuzma’s Ex Katya Elise Hennry Returns Fire at Kendall Jenner ift.tt/2lye0W7
about 23 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:Would you trade a first round pick for Jadeveon Clowney? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/jadeve… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2oAg6mchbu
about 34 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:Two HS football players killed in a car crash in Oregon nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/oregon… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nHmLp2g3je
about 45 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:Second Baylor football player who had has life ruined by rape allegations wins in court… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Drake Shows Off Ridiculous Indoor OVO Basketball Court ift.tt/2lBZAUZ
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT