Seattle hasn’t lost back-to-back games since October of last season. If they win Sunday at MetLife Stadium, the Seahawks will set a franchise record of six road victories in the regular season.
Seahawks (11-2) should win against the 5-8 Giants, but they have lost the next game after losing at San Francisco in each of the last four seasons.
Seattle lost last weekend 19-17 at Candlestick Park, the final time the Seahawks will play in the archaic old stadium by the bay.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Spencer Brown, RB, UAB nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/spence… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bFYWXXr7xc
about 12 mins ago
- Way Too Early Predictions for 2021 NFL Draft Order nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/draft-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XTipwtEAwN
about 29 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: D’Eriq King, QB, University of Miami nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/deriq-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brian O’Neill, LB, Penn nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/brian-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XIIz6yVK4D
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:Aaron Pryor a rising high school football standout shot and killed in Oakland nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/aaron-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago