Not only are the Green Bay Packers getting quarterback Aaron Rodgers back from his broken collarbone, the team will also get receiver Randall Cobb who was activated from the injured reserve/designated to return list Saturday.
That means Cobb is available for Sunday’s game against the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field, where the winner goes to the playoffs as the NFC North champion and the loser’s season is over.
The Packers also added Cobb to the injury report Saturday. He was listed as questionable, meaning there’s no guarantee he will be active Sunday against the Bears. The Packers seemed to be heading in the direction of activating Cobb earlier in the week, when he went through a full-pads practice Thursday and increased his practice work even further Friday. One player was excited the team is getting Cobb and Rodgers back, and that is Jordy Nelson.
“It’s a good time to get everyone back and see what happens,” Packers receiver Jordy Nelson said earlier this week. “We’re getting guys healthy at the right time, and we just have to go play good football and try to win the game.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- Last Chance:Jaguars hire Trent Baalke as new GM nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/trent-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/w3r9C20koK
about 15 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- ICYMI:Did Titans WR A.J. Brown play the entire year with torn meniscus’ on both knees? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/a-j-br… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- Did You See This:The QB Spotlight Podcast: Transfer Portal QB’s: Discussing Hockman, Brice, O’Hara, and McCloud… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago