Green Bay Packers receiver Randall Cobb is eligible to play next week against the Dallas Cowboys but given that he hasn’t been cleared to run yet. Cobb was placed on the injured reserve/designated to return list on Oct. 15 with a fractured tibia.
Coach Mike McCarthy said Friday that Cobb will be tested on Tuesday to see if he can return to practice next week.
But Cobb told ESPNWisconsin.com that he hasn’t even been cleared to run yet.
“I thought I was going to be cleared to run two weeks ago, and I still haven’t,” Cobb said. “I feel pretty good, but until I’m able to run and able to test out, I won’t know exactly where I’m at. It’s kind of hard to tell where I’m at without running.”
Could the Packers be without Cobb the rest of the year as well?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung from the team doctor nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tyrod-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Tevin Singleton, DB, Bowie State University | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/40nnaEMtokY
about 22 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Caleb Green, Athlete nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/caleb-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4Bn0B4ckeh
about 28 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- ICYMI:QB Playground Edition: Who’s Swinging Up, Who’s Sliding Down? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/qb/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/WjyWxpoygh
about 52 mins ago