Green Bay Packers receiver Randall Cobb is eligible to play next week against the Dallas Cowboys but given that he hasn’t been cleared to run yet. Cobb was placed on the injured reserve/designated to return list on Oct. 15 with a fractured tibia.
Coach Mike McCarthy said Friday that Cobb will be tested on Tuesday to see if he can return to practice next week.
But Cobb told ESPNWisconsin.com that he hasn’t even been cleared to run yet.
“I thought I was going to be cleared to run two weeks ago, and I still haven’t,” Cobb said. “I feel pretty good, but until I’m able to run and able to test out, I won’t know exactly where I’m at. It’s kind of hard to tell where I’m at without running.”
Could the Packers be without Cobb the rest of the year as well?
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Phillies Owner is in Las Vegas Meeting with Bryce Harper ift.tt/2TcTA4j
about 32 mins ago via IFTTT
- Been there!! The heat is intense twitter.com/tomhall/status…
about 39 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Congrats twitter.com/chometheleo/st…
about 46 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Poor guy twitter.com/alexsteinnn/st…
about 49 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Antonio Vargas is a beast https://t.co/QVQTwtxv4H
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone