How is Matt McGloin still the Raiders’ starting quarterback after he threw four interceptions, lost a fumble and seemed to force throws when he drifted in the pocket in the Raiders’ record-breaking 56-31 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday?
McGloin’s record as a starter is now 1-4. Terrelle Pryor is 3-5
The only thing helping McGloin is the fact that he has an NFL-high 15 completions of at least 25 yards. The QB with the second-highest number of such throws in that time frame? Some dude in the Arizona desert named Carson Palmer, with 13.
Terrelle Pryor is a game changer though, I cannot go back to the Pittsburgh game enough. That run to start the game was huge, while McGloin has been able to capture a few big plays, he is not winning. What is more important right now?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fantasy Doctors: Terry McLaurin Injury Review | Will the Washington star WR recovery? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/fantas… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Collin Hill, QB, South Carolina nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/collin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/UHNTnLenrP
about 49 mins ago
- Jake Funk, RB, Maryland | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/jake-f… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ObBP3PgShc
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for March 4, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for March 4, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago