Once again Percy Harvin will not play this week, but this trend is starting to get old..
“We’re looking forward to next week being a really important week for him,” Seattle coach Pete Carroil said. “We’ve got a shot at it. It’s kind of week to week.”
Carroll said he wants Harvin on the field again as soon as he’s ready, and he says Harvin is itching to contribute. But it’s a risk vs. reward situation at this point.
Harvin has only played in 55 percent of his games. This week will make 80 games of his career, in which Harvin has only started
Here is a breakdown of Percy Harvin’s stats Year By Year
Year Total team games Games played Games started
2009 18 17 9
2010 16 14 13
2011 16 16 14
2012 17 9 8
2013 13 1 0
Totals 80 57 44
Counting Sunday at San Francisco, Harvin now has played in only one of the past 21 games his teams have played. But he played in 47 of 50 games in his first three seasons.
Should Harvin retire? I mean obviously his health is not getting any better.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Packers are early favorites against the Buccaneers for the NFC Championship Game nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/packer… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- ICYMI:Colts QB Philip Rivers has retired from the NFL, he will now coach a high school team in Alabama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Will anyone claim Mark Ingram today and his salary? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mark-i… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/qzfM0Nbos9
about 3 hours ago
- Packers are early favorites against the Buccaneers for the NFC Championship Game nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/packer… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago