The Packers need to beat the Bears in Chicago this Sunday in order to win the NFC North division and make the playoffs. In related news, the Packers also will need their best offensive weapon in order to make that happen.
And still, nobody seems to know if Aaron Rodgers will be healthy enough to play this week for Green Bay. Including the man himself.
He told ESPN Milwaukee during his weekly radio show Tuesday that he’s had another scan on his broken collarbone in the past 24 hours, and in just two days, we should know the answer on his availability for Sunday.
“Thursday, one way or another, there will be a definitive conclusion,” Rodgers said.
Aaron Rodgers wants to play just as bad as Tony Romo in Dallas, but I still do not believe that he will be ready enough to play.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Kyle Kuzma’s Ex Katya Elise Hennry Returns Fire at Kendall Jenner ift.tt/2lye0W7
about 13 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:Would you trade a first round pick for Jadeveon Clowney? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/jadeve… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2oAg6mchbu
about 23 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:Two HS football players killed in a car crash in Oregon nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/oregon… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nHmLp2g3je
about 35 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:Second Baylor football player who had has life ruined by rape allegations wins in court… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Drake Shows Off Ridiculous Indoor OVO Basketball Court ift.tt/2lBZAUZ
about 53 mins ago via IFTTT