The Packers need to beat the Bears in Chicago this Sunday in order to win the NFC North division and make the playoffs. In related news, the Packers also will need their best offensive weapon in order to make that happen.
And still, nobody seems to know if Aaron Rodgers will be healthy enough to play this week for Green Bay. Including the man himself.
He told ESPN Milwaukee during his weekly radio show Tuesday that he’s had another scan on his broken collarbone in the past 24 hours, and in just two days, we should know the answer on his availability for Sunday.
“Thursday, one way or another, there will be a definitive conclusion,” Rodgers said.
Aaron Rodgers wants to play just as bad as Tony Romo in Dallas, but I still do not believe that he will be ready enough to play.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Phillies Owner is in Las Vegas Meeting with Bryce Harper ift.tt/2TcTA4j
about 43 mins ago via IFTTT
- Been there!! The heat is intense twitter.com/tomhall/status…
about 50 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Congrats twitter.com/chometheleo/st…
about 57 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Poor guy twitter.com/alexsteinnn/st…
about 60 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Antonio Vargas is a beast https://t.co/QVQTwtxv4H
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone