While coach Mike McCarthy announced on Thursday that Rodgers was preparing to make his return on Sunday against the Chicago Bears, receiver Randall Cobb moved a step closer to doing the same. If all goes well during Cobb’s medical checkup on Friday, that, too, could happen Sunday against the Bears.
Cobb remains on the injured reserve/designated to return list because of the broken right tibia he sustained on Oct. 13, but he practiced in pads Thursday for the first time since his injury. Cobb returned to practice on a limited basis last week.
“I think Tuesday and today was the first day that I actually did some cutting and didn’t think about it,” Cobb said after practice. “That’s definitely progress, and that’s definitely confidence to me, for me, in my knee. I think that’s very important for the next step.”
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Steph Curry Throws Crazy Alley Oop to The Greek Freak at All-Star Sunday bit.ly/2GPQBbd
about 19 mins ago via IFTTT
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Rob Rolle, FS, Villanova University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2018/09/rob-ro…
about 30 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:AAF Attendance week 2 in San Antonio almost hits 30k fans nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-at… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9zBiREWskc
about 32 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- If he does I want Bills to take him twitter.com/rotoworld_draf…
about 35 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Are you a 2019 Draft Prospect? Have we not interviewed you yet? We are looking for prospects to interview before the draft.
about 36 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone