While coach Mike McCarthy announced on Thursday that Rodgers was preparing to make his return on Sunday against the Chicago Bears, receiver Randall Cobb moved a step closer to doing the same. If all goes well during Cobb’s medical checkup on Friday, that, too, could happen Sunday against the Bears.
Cobb remains on the injured reserve/designated to return list because of the broken right tibia he sustained on Oct. 13, but he practiced in pads Thursday for the first time since his injury. Cobb returned to practice on a limited basis last week.
“I think Tuesday and today was the first day that I actually did some cutting and didn’t think about it,” Cobb said after practice. “That’s definitely progress, and that’s definitely confidence to me, for me, in my knee. I think that’s very important for the next step.”
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Gerald McCoy leaves Cleveland, still talking to them on terms, but will visit Ravens next… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:Was Antonio Brown telling the truth about Steelers QB Big Ben Roethlisberger? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/steele…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brian Kearns Jr., RB, Stonehill College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/brian-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brennan Sefick, DB, Waynesburg Univerity… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Playboy Model Shoots Her Shot with Soccer Star Neymar after He Skips Soccer Awards to Hang with Rihanna bit.ly/2W42Jyu
about 49 mins ago via IFTTT