Today the Oakland Raiders made a move that would have Al Davis smiling. They signed one of the fastest players in the NFL’s son. Today the Raiders signed Jared Green the son of Darrell Green. Darrell Green was known as the fastest man in the NFL for several years.
Jared played his college ball at Southern University and is stupid fast. He didn’t get the ball much because he was so fast the quarterback struggled getting him the ball. Green played for the Dallas Cowboys and the Carolina Panthers.
Jared is a good football player, and a former One of my Diamond in the Rough members. Congrats to Jared!!
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 36 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 46 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 57 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fMeC27ztyX
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Space Jam 2 Starring LeBron James and Bugs Bunny Gets a Release Date ift.tt/2VcCWis
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT