Running back Darren McFadden, though, was not on the practice field, fueling speculation that he aggravated his troubled right hamstring. Neither was running back Jeremy Stewart, who suffered knee and ankle injuries on Thanksgiving at the Dallas Cowboys.
And while Rashad Jennings was back after suffering a concussion against the Cowboys, converted cornerback/gunner Taiwan Jones was getting reps at running back.
Taiwan Jones was playing gunner and cornerback last week. Expect him to have a few big runs if he does start, the kid is super fast.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Just talked to @bigdavis813 and he is doing ok. He landed in Orlando and will have more tests tomorrow. Keep pray… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- He will be hard to hide twitter.com/hiphopdx/statu…
about 44 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- How does this kid have zero offers? @17NickHill @ScottAligo twitter.com/goldfeetglobal…
about 53 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Solomon Brown, LB, Charleston Southern - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2018/08/solomo…
about 56 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Charles Johnson of Orlando Apollos was a freak today. Gilbert looked great too. Reaser balled out and Orlando is 2-0
about 57 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone