The Philadelphia Eagles ran a double-reverse on fourth-and-1 from Minnesota’s 18-yard line. Foles flipped the ball to wide receiver Riley Cooper, who gave it to DeSean Jackson. Henderson read the play and followed Jackson toward the left end. Foles needed to get in the way of the linebacker, but instead he made a mistake.
Foles dove at the linebacker’s knees. Jackson ran into the end zone, but the penalty negated the score. The Eagles kicked a field goal on fourth-and-11.
“In the heat of battle, I made a mistake,” Foles said. “I made a block that I thought would help the team. You cannot turn back on someone and do that. I am at fault and the referee made the correct call. I hurt my team in that position.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Put some respect on these names. Three QB’s that deserve more love nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/respec… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Jimmy Strickland, Long Snapper nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/jimmy-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Caleb Green, Athlete nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/caleb-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:QB Playground Edition: Who’s Swinging Up, Who’s Sliding Down? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/qb/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago