NFL suspended Seahawks RCB Brandon Browner indefinitely for violating the league’s substance abuse policy. This is not good news for the standout cornerback. Last month Mike Silver announced that Browner would be suspended, but today it was made official.
The worst part is Browner might have to sit out the entire year. No matter what happens, it will not help him in his pay day. He is a free agent next year, and his future pay day is now limited. Poor decisions after poor decisions have Browner facing a year long suspension.
This is going to hurt the Seahawks, expect them to look at a corneback early in the draft process.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Sean McVay Reveals How He Coped After Super Bowl Loss bit.ly/2WlpHAi
about 21 mins ago via IFTTT
- Senior Executive Who Represents Giannis Rips Drake for Trolling Bucks Star bit.ly/2X29XPU
about 31 mins ago via IFTTT
- Polish Boxer Ewa Brodnicka Totally Game for Playboy Shoot bit.ly/2VTWlJY
about 41 mins ago via IFTTT
- Nationals LF Juan Soto Immediately Goes Deep after Keith Hernandez Says He Isn’t a Home Run Hitter bit.ly/2JBdCkD
about 51 mins ago via IFTTT
- NFL Transactions for May 22, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 55 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro