According to the NFL, the 13-game Thursday night package averaged a record 8 million viewers this season, up 10 percent from 2012. Its rating of 5.0 represented a 9 percent increase and made it the No. 1 Thursday night cable program of the year.
That is major news for the NFL, especially when you looked at the schedule. They had some bums playing some nights, but it doesn’t matter, because when there is football people will watch. It just sucks that there will not be anymore games for the rest of the year.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Seahawks executive Scott Fitterer hired as Carolina Panthers GM nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/scott-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- ICYMI:New York Jets hire Mike LaFleur as new offensive coordinator nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mike-l… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/oA3j513F9B
about 26 mins ago
- ICYMI:49ers are promoting Mike McDaniel as OC and DeMeco Ryans as DC nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/49ers-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/cfGLKD226i
about 30 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for January 15, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Did You See This:Broncos pass rusher Von Miller is under a criminal investigation nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/von-mi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago