Mike Shanahan said Monday that he was thinking about sitting Robert Griffin III for the rest of the season because of concern that the quarterback could be injured.
Shanahan pointed out that Griffin has been sacked 24 times in five games, and that two of the Redskins’ three remaining games will be played on artificial turf, including Sunday at Atlanta.
It’s a change of pace of Shanahan’s previous stance that Griffin needed as many game snaps as possible to improve, but it is not looki g good for either RG3 or mike Shanahan.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Phillies Owner is in Las Vegas Meeting with Bryce Harper ift.tt/2TcTA4j
about 41 mins ago via IFTTT
- Been there!! The heat is intense twitter.com/tomhall/status…
about 47 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Congrats twitter.com/chometheleo/st…
about 55 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Poor guy twitter.com/alexsteinnn/st…
about 57 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Antonio Vargas is a beast https://t.co/QVQTwtxv4H
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone