Mike Munchak believes the Tennessee Titans aren’t far off from becoming a playoff team, and he’ll argue that he should keep coaching them in 2014 in the next few days.
“I think I have a good feel for what needs to be done,” said Munchak, now 22-26 in three seasons. “That’s what we’ll talk about the next few days, and we’ll find out how they want to go forward.”
While I feel for Mike Munchak, I honestly feel that the offensive line has become worse with him over it. Especially when you take into account the guys he brought in, with Chance Warmack and Andy Levitre. They have spent tons of money on the O-Line, and have not addressed other areas that are concerning. While I like Mike Munchak as a player, I honestly feel his time has come to an end. Injuries are another set back, but all teams have key injuries. I would not expect the Titans to have him back next year as the coach.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brian O’Neill, LB, Penn nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/brian-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/8QL7SVqVhc
about 23 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 30, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mustafa Majeed, DB, Clark Atlanta University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mustaf…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brian O’Neill, LB, Penn nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/brian-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Spencer Brown, RB, UAB nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/spence… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/CHEvcBmzDO
about 2 hours ago