Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross was asked after the game about the status of coach Joe Philbin and general manager Jeff Ireland.
“I’m making no comment on that,” Ross said, via The Miami Herald, before adding, “We’re going to look at everything.”
Ross made it clear he wants to think things through before making any declarations about personnel staying or going.
“I’m disappointed,” Ross said before being directly asked about Philbin and Ireland. “What else can I tell you? For everybody, you know? I have a lot to think about.
“I’m going to look at everything,” he added. “When you’re disappointed you don’t make decisions based on the fly. You have to give it a lot of thought and go look at everything.”
While I know that Jeff Ireland was given a contract extension until the end of 2014, I believe that Ross needs to let him go. This team invested a ton of money in free agents this offseason and failed to get to the next level. That would not fly well with me either.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Second Baylor football player who had has life ruined by rape allegations wins in court… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Drake Shows Off Ridiculous Indoor OVO Basketball Court ift.tt/2lBZAUZ
about 43 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:Former Carolina Panthers player sentenced to six years in prison for sexually abusing a teenager… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Transactions for July 16, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 50 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Kendall Jenner Responds To Meme About Her ‘NBA Boyfriends’ ift.tt/2k4fG9L
about 53 mins ago via IFTTT