Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross was asked after the game about the status of coach Joe Philbin and general manager Jeff Ireland.
“I’m making no comment on that,” Ross said, via The Miami Herald, before adding, “We’re going to look at everything.”
Ross made it clear he wants to think things through before making any declarations about personnel staying or going.
“I’m disappointed,” Ross said before being directly asked about Philbin and Ireland. “What else can I tell you? For everybody, you know? I have a lot to think about.
“I’m going to look at everything,” he added. “When you’re disappointed you don’t make decisions based on the fly. You have to give it a lot of thought and go look at everything.”
While I know that Jeff Ireland was given a contract extension until the end of 2014, I believe that Ross needs to let him go. This team invested a ton of money in free agents this offseason and failed to get to the next level. That would not fly well with me either.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Rams defensive lineman takes a shot at Jared Goff saying Matthew Stafford is a level up compared to Goff… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- I hate this story. I feel bad for the little man. This was dead wrong. twitter.com/DraftDiamonds/…
about 52 mins ago
- Eastern Washington QB Eric Barriere was chucking the rock today. He finished with 413 yards and 3 touchdowns. The R… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- Stacy Chukweumezie had a great game today for Northern Arizona. The star WR finished the game with 88 yards on 5 re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Missouri State lost 25-0 today against NDSU, and their lone bright spot on offense was Damoriea Vick. He finished… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago