Yes, this is not a joke, the Dallas Cowboys just signed 41 year old Jon Kitna. It is crazy because he is being signed over David Carr, Tyler Thigpen, Caleb Hanie and John Skelton.
The Dallas Cowboys released Michael Spurlock to make room for Kitna. Spurlock was huge last week and one of the main reasons the Cowboys were able to get the win.
Kitna was one of the league’s better backups for the better part of a decade, but it would be a dangerous situation if a 41 year old who hasn’t played in two years was forced into a game. Kitna has attempted 10 passes since the end of the 2010 season.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Steph Curry Throws Crazy Alley Oop to The Greek Freak at All-Star Sunday bit.ly/2GPQBbd
about 12 mins ago via IFTTT
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Rob Rolle, FS, Villanova University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2018/09/rob-ro…
about 23 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:AAF Attendance week 2 in San Antonio almost hits 30k fans nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-at… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9zBiREWskc
about 25 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- If he does I want Bills to take him twitter.com/rotoworld_draf…
about 28 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Are you a 2019 Draft Prospect? Have we not interviewed you yet? We are looking for prospects to interview before the draft.
about 29 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone