Today Matt Prater’s kick, out of an Aaron Brewer snap and a Britton Colquitt hold, set an NFL record, at 64 yards. It gave the Broncos a boost along the way as they went on to a 51-28 victory at Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
“Such an awesome moment, I’m glad it came in a win,” Prater said. “It was crazy, it was awesome because almost the whole team rushed the field after that kick. It definitely was a momentum swing.”
Added coach John Fox: “No doubt it energized our team.”
Prater’s kick broke the previous NFL record of 63 yards, held by Tom Dempsey (1970), former Broncos kicker Jason Elam (1998), Sebastian Janikowski (2011) and David Akers (’12).
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jennifer Lopez & Alex Rodriguez Star in First Campaign Together ift.tt/2HKmNgU
about 16 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bmQhOnCgaj
about 45 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Kobe Bryant Visits NBA Store in NYC to Celebrate His New Book ‘The Wizenard Series: Training Camp’! ift.tt/2TSFFS0
about 47 mins ago via IFTTT
- Aaron Rodgers Gives Extremely Friendly Hug to Packers Fan ift.tt/2OhQZkF
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Andrew Soroh, SS/LB, Florida Atlantic University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro