Seattle is the favorite, I understand but marshawn Lynch has been a game changer. If the Hawks want to win this game they are going to need some consistent running from Beast Mode.
If Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch runs for 75 yards and a touchdown Monday night against the New Orleans Saints, he would become the only man to rush for 1,000 yards and score at least 10 rushing touchdowns in each of the last three seasons.
We all remember the last time Lynch faced the Saints, the Beast Quake occured. Seahawks will probably not get a run that amazing again, but who knows with Beast Mode.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Nationals LF Juan Soto Immediately Goes Deep after Keith Hernandez Says He Isn’t a Home Run Hitter bit.ly/2JBdCkD
about 26 mins ago via IFTTT
- NFL Transactions for May 22, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 31 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- 2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Nikolas Ricks, OLB, University of Central Missouri nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/nikola… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- 2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Rico Kennedy Jr., OLB, Morgan State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/rico-k… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- 2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mckinley Habersham Jr., RB, Albany State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/mckinl… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro