Seattle is the favorite, I understand but marshawn Lynch has been a game changer. If the Hawks want to win this game they are going to need some consistent running from Beast Mode.
If Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch runs for 75 yards and a touchdown Monday night against the New Orleans Saints, he would become the only man to rush for 1,000 yards and score at least 10 rushing touchdowns in each of the last three seasons.
We all remember the last time Lynch faced the Saints, the Beast Quake occured. Seahawks will probably not get a run that amazing again, but who knows with Beast Mode.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I see you Tyson! twitter.com/PFF_AAF/status…
about 9 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- I know one thing, I would not be near him twitter.com/apiecebyguy/st…
about 10 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- NFL Transactions for February 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XGOdl8A21o
about 39 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bills trade down from 9 to 15 pick up a 1st rounder next year and a first this year, then draft Greedy Williams twitter.com/TwitterSports/…
about 40 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft - @Chobani84 @AboveQuis @SidFor6 @BradMayesQB_4 were all mentioned by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago via Twitter Web Client