The Chiefs signed veteran tight end Richard Gordon on Wednesday after placing backup Dominique Jones on the reserve/non-football illness list.
Gordon played in 27 games with two starts with Oakland Raiders during 2011-12. He has three receptions for 11 yards with one touchdown. Gordon was released by Oakland prior to the start of the 2013 season and signed by Pittsburgh Steelers on Oct. 15. He was released by the Steelers on Dec. 7.
Gordon originally entered the NFL as a sixth-round pick of the Raiders in the 2011 NFL Draft. He played at the University of Miami (Fla.), where he finished his collegiate career with 10 receptions for 60 yards and served on the school’s special teams units.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Freshman Georgia High School football star Le’ontae Coates shot to death nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/leonta… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/HCGWO9G8mM
about 37 mins ago
- Top Fantasy Streamers for Week 3 ift.tt/2HnGltj
about 47 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Isaac Parks, P, UNC Pembroke nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/isaac-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bGjwp11Pzr
about 57 mins ago
- This is what the HBCU needs twitter.com/craighaley/sta…
about 1 hour ago
- #BillsMafia takes the lead, can they hold on for the W twitter.com/nfl/status/130…
about 4 hours ago