Green Bay Packers defensive tackle Johnny Jolly left Sunday’s game against the Dallas Cowboys with a first-quarter shoulder injury. His return was listed as questionable.
Last week, Jolly had the best performance of the year. Jolly had five tackles, a pass breakup and a fumble recovery in last Sunday’s win over the Atlanta Falcons. It was his best performance since he returned this season from his three-year NFL suspension for violating the NFL’s substance-abuse policy.
The game today has major playoff implications, and it is looking like their chances are about over.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 2 Injury Report: Cornerbacks and Running Backs went down heavily nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-2… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2d1Bnvwowt
about 25 mins ago
- Patriots RB James White loses his father in a bad car accident; his mother is in critical condition… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Football: Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/sleepe… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/3DUwRLmDnN
about 46 mins ago
- Breaking: Ravens are expected to workout LS Andrew DePaola tomorrow nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/andrew… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/mry6qdBd3r
about 52 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Chris Wilcox, CB, BYU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/chris-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/qgdvepPDty
about 56 mins ago