Jay Cutler shook off a horrid beginning with three touchdown passes to go with a passer rating of 102.2 to keep the Bears in the mix in the NFC North title race.
What’s more, there’s a chance the Detroit Lions could help out the Bears on Monday night against the Baltimore Ravens. If the Lions defeat the Ravens, they’ll remain ahead of the Bears by a half-game in the NFC North standings with just two contests left to play. But if Detroit falls, the Bears will lead the division, with a realistic shot at winning it.
As it looks right now, the Chicago Bears can start anyone and get a win. Both Josh McCown and Jay Cutler have been impressive.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for January 25, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:TE Greg Olsen announces his retirement from the NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/greg-o… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ueWBe9xwrG
about 36 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Cole Beasley Injury Update | Bills WR played with a broken leg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for January 25, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for January 25, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago