Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers makes his first start since fracturing his collarbone against the Bears on Nov. 4. Before the injury Rodgers, one of the best players in the NFL, had passed for 2,218 yards, 15 touchdowns and four interceptions.
Bears quarterback Jay Cutler is 1-8 lifetime against the Packers with 17 interceptions. Cutler, who’s missed five games this season, has an 88.1 quarterback rating. The good thing is Cutler has some major weapons in Alshon Jeffrey and Brandon Marshall.
Bears wideouts Alshon Jeffery and Brandon Marshall have 1,341 and 1,221 receiving yards, respectively, to rank sixth and 11th in the NFL. Jeffery and Marshall’s combined 2,562 receiving yards are the second most among any NFL duo this season. They have combined for 11 100-yard receiving games.
Cutler is going to need to find them early and often if he wants to improve to 2-8 against Green Bay Packers. I think his chances are slim to none.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Sorry fans, but the Atlanta Falcons are f***ed nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/falcon… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/wgclLRhZzs
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:California high school football star Mitch Wade killed in nasty car accident nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mitch-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Last Chance:Buffalo restaurant sends Ravens CB Marlon Humphrey Buffalo Wings after his social media post… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago
- Last Chance:Beloved Georgia High School coach Teco Browning died in a motorcycle accident nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/teco-b…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago
- Last Chance:128 players have been granted special eligibility for the 2021 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/2021-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago