Jason Peters appears all the way back from the Achilles injury that caused him to miss last season. Maybe it is because he dropped some weight?
“It feels like I never done it,” Peters said. “It never gets sore, none of that. I feel good every day I go out there.”
In order to play in Chip Kelly’s up-tempo offense, Peters dropped from 345 to 320 pounds. A happy by-product of that is less weight for his Achilles to bear.
“I feel as strong as I’ve ever felt,” Peters said. “I didn’t lose anything by losing the weight.”
Peters is playing like a Pro-Bowler again. He would have been a Pro-Bowler last year if he wasn’t hurt.
“I felt like I played pretty good the first three weeks,” Peters said. “I gave up one sack to [Kansas City’s Tamba] Hali and a couple pressures. Besides that, I think it took me a little while to get rolling, but after a couple weeks I settled and got it going.”
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jennifer Lopez & Alex Rodriguez Star in First Campaign Together ift.tt/2HKmNgU
about 5 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bmQhOnCgaj
about 33 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Kobe Bryant Visits NBA Store in NYC to Celebrate His New Book ‘The Wizenard Series: Training Camp’! ift.tt/2TSFFS0
about 35 mins ago via IFTTT
- Aaron Rodgers Gives Extremely Friendly Hug to Packers Fan ift.tt/2OhQZkF
about 50 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Andrew Soroh, SS/LB, Florida Atlantic University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro