Jason Peters appears all the way back from the Achilles injury that caused him to miss last season. Maybe it is because he dropped some weight?
“It feels like I never done it,” Peters said. “It never gets sore, none of that. I feel good every day I go out there.”
In order to play in Chip Kelly’s up-tempo offense, Peters dropped from 345 to 320 pounds. A happy by-product of that is less weight for his Achilles to bear.
“I feel as strong as I’ve ever felt,” Peters said. “I didn’t lose anything by losing the weight.”
Peters is playing like a Pro-Bowler again. He would have been a Pro-Bowler last year if he wasn’t hurt.
“I felt like I played pretty good the first three weeks,” Peters said. “I gave up one sack to [Kansas City’s Tamba] Hali and a couple pressures. Besides that, I think it took me a little while to get rolling, but after a couple weeks I settled and got it going.”
NFL Draft Diamonds
- AAF was a success, 98 players signed, 79 on current rosters nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/aaf-fo… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/EuxXMU8QZ7
about 21 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- That is successful, 97 players signed twitter.com/kyle_naps5/sta…
about 24 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for August 25, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9w98zqJuvL
about 36 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:AAF was a success, 97 players signed, 78 on current rosters nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/aaf-fo… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/24RBoHufeH
about 59 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:Houston Texans should call these 5 teams to find a veteran RB with Lamar Miller out nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/texans…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro