Russell Wilson has played very well on the road this season. He’s 5-2 and has thrown 15 TD passes and only three interceptions.
Wilson’s one interception last weekend was a desperation deep pass at the end of the game when the Seahawks needed a big play to get in field goal range. Take out that play and he’s thrown only two interceptions in seven road games this year.
When you take that into consideration, his overall record on the road is 8-7. Wilson has never been beaten at home, which would be crazy if he gets home field advantage.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for February 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XGOdl8A21o
about 26 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bills trade down from 9 to 15 pick up a 1st rounder next year and a first this year, then draft Greedy Williams twitter.com/TwitterSports/…
about 27 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft - @Chobani84 @AboveQuis @SidFor6 @BradMayesQB_4 were all mentioned by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Baron Davis’ Business Inside the Game Ignites NBA Wives Women’s Empowerment Summit, NBA and NFL Athletes, Entertain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/hidden… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7AwOtmRXD0
about 36 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro