Ike Taylor is probably one of the most loyal football players in the game. He has been a very solid player for the Pittsburgh Steelers over the past 11 years.
Ike Taylor said it’s either “here (Pittsburgh) or nowhere” for him next season. I didn’t ask if he’d take salary cut.
— James C Wexell (@jimwexell)
The biggest problem that Taylor potentially faces is that the Steelers have a number of players that are on the wrong side of 30 and make a good amount of money, so general manager Kevin Colbert will have to make some tough decisions this off-season.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Presbyterian fell short to Gardner Webb, but Tyler Huff went over 300 yards passing. He finished with 2 TD's throu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- Elon Phoenix QB JR Martin finished the game 12/26 for 129 yards passing and 1 touchdown. Jaylan Thomas led the tea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- James Madison's MVP was Percy Agyei-Obes. He ran the ball 19 times for 132 yards and scored once. He was the MVP for the Dukes.
about 12 mins ago
- South Carolina State's player of the game was Decobie Durant who picked off Aqeel Glass all three times. He was a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- Gary Quarles was the leading rusher for Alabama A&M rushing for 87 yards on 21 carries. Abdul-Fatal Ibrahim was the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago