I honestly beleive the Cleveland Browns are just one or two players away from really pushing this team to playoff caliber.
The one player they definitely need a star at is Quarterback. I feel the Browns can draft a solid running back like Carlos Hyde to carry the load, but can a quarterback like Johnny Manziel really lead this team?
I am sorry Browns fans, you might not like this idea, but bringing in a veteran quarterback like Jay Cutler, you finally have a leader at the position. You have a stud at wide out in Josh Gordon and a solid tight end. If you can add another wide out in the draft and get a healthy Travis Benjamin back you can really cause damage. The Browns defense is stacked, they are just a few pieces away, and Cutler is the answer.
Jay Cutler can play in the cold and is a very solid player. He is going to cost some money, but you know what you are getting. If you get a rookie you are rolling the dice. What do you think Browns fans, do you take a rookie or a veteran?
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Cleveland Browns Tryout Treasures: Possible Fits from the 2019 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/browns… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/50M0d6L7UQ
about 39 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Jamauri Bogan, RB, Western Michigan University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/jamaur… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Sam Straub, QB, Southern Illinois University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/sam-st… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- I believe when you get out you should be able to have rights restored, not while your in. twitter.com/calebjhull/sta…
about 58 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Last Chance:Odell Beckham Jr. admitted to being a cancer to a team that was okay with losing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro