I honestly beleive the Cleveland Browns are just one or two players away from really pushing this team to playoff caliber.
The one player they definitely need a star at is Quarterback. I feel the Browns can draft a solid running back like Carlos Hyde to carry the load, but can a quarterback like Johnny Manziel really lead this team?
I am sorry Browns fans, you might not like this idea, but bringing in a veteran quarterback like Jay Cutler, you finally have a leader at the position. You have a stud at wide out in Josh Gordon and a solid tight end. If you can add another wide out in the draft and get a healthy Travis Benjamin back you can really cause damage. The Browns defense is stacked, they are just a few pieces away, and Cutler is the answer.
Jay Cutler can play in the cold and is a very solid player. He is going to cost some money, but you know what you are getting. If you get a rookie you are rolling the dice. What do you think Browns fans, do you take a rookie or a veteran?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Yep, the kid is a beast. He has everything you want in a QB. I am a fan twitter.com/draftguyjimmy/…
about 37 mins ago
- Mississippi State QB K.J. Costello becomes the first SEC QB EVER to throw for 600 yards in one game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Fantasy Football: Week 3 Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 1 hour ago
- NFL Transactions for September 26, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 1 hour ago
- Let’s Go Kyle!!! twitter.com/raiders/status…
about 3 hours ago