Dolphins Head Coach Joe Philbin was asked this week if a three-game winning streak had instilled a level of swagger in his Miami Dolphins.
Philbin, an old school coach didn’t really know what Swagger was?
On Friday, the coach arrived with the dictionary explanation of the buzz word in hand.
“OK, here you have it (the definition of swagger): ‘To walk or conduct oneself with an insolent air, strut, to boast or brag.’ ” he said. “So obviously swagger doesn’t fit us whatsoever.”
I love his answer, but if his team doesn’t have a little swagger this week they could be out the playoffs.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 13 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 23 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 34 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fMeC27ztyX
about 46 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Space Jam 2 Starring LeBron James and Bugs Bunny Gets a Release Date ift.tt/2VcCWis
about 58 mins ago via IFTTT