Five days after Dexter McCluster blew up for a few long punt returns, and this week he is battling an ankle infection that has left him questionable for Sunday’s matchup against the Oakland Raiders. McCluster suffered a small cut on his ankle during the Washington win, and complained of swelling in the area after Wednesday’s practice. He was held out of practice the next two days.
An MRI and scan ruled out structural damage. McCluster underwent a minor procedure to open and clean the wound before he was placed on IV antibiotics.
“I know the big question is does he have MRSA and we don’t know that yet because we don’t have all of the cultures back so that’s where we’re at with Dexter,” said Chiefs head athletic trainer Rick Burkholder. “If anything needs to be updated over the weekend we’ll do that.”
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jennifer Lopez & Alex Rodriguez Star in First Campaign Together ift.tt/2HKmNgU
about 26 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bmQhOnCgaj
about 54 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Kobe Bryant Visits NBA Store in NYC to Celebrate His New Book ‘The Wizenard Series: Training Camp’! ift.tt/2TSFFS0
about 56 mins ago via IFTTT
- Aaron Rodgers Gives Extremely Friendly Hug to Packers Fan ift.tt/2OhQZkF
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Andrew Soroh, SS/LB, Florida Atlantic University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro