I honestly could not get mad if the Owner of the Lions began to fire everyone in the organization, but they need to hire a sound staff.
@NFL_ATL: Lions could clean out coaching staff as well as the entire front office after ‘some serious dysfunction’ this season, per @RapSheet
I am sure the fans get frustrated. First it was Matt Millen, then Martin Bayless. Maybe it is time to actually get a talent evaluator that has experience like Alonzo Highsmith. The team will not make the playoffs until they start drafting better.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:15 year old high school football player Daylon Burnett died after school shooting in Arkansas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- ICYMI:The Best Player Available Podcast w/ Neil Stratton and former Titans scouting director Blake Beddingfield… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:5 NFL Free Agents You Should Look Forward To In 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/nfl-fr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/5fCt6v1Gzd
about 2 hours ago
- Three times a week twitter.com/kyleauffray/st…
about 3 hours ago
- 15 year old high school football player Daylon Burnett died after school shooting in Arkansas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago