I honestly could not get mad if the Owner of the Lions began to fire everyone in the organization, but they need to hire a sound staff.
@NFL_ATL: Lions could clean out coaching staff as well as the entire front office after ‘some serious dysfunction’ this season, per @RapSheet
I am sure the fans get frustrated. First it was Matt Millen, then Martin Bayless. Maybe it is time to actually get a talent evaluator that has experience like Alonzo Highsmith. The team will not make the playoffs until they start drafting better.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jennifer Lopez & Alex Rodriguez Star in First Campaign Together ift.tt/2HKmNgU
about 9 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bmQhOnCgaj
about 37 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Kobe Bryant Visits NBA Store in NYC to Celebrate His New Book ‘The Wizenard Series: Training Camp’! ift.tt/2TSFFS0
about 39 mins ago via IFTTT
- Aaron Rodgers Gives Extremely Friendly Hug to Packers Fan ift.tt/2OhQZkF
about 54 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Andrew Soroh, SS/LB, Florida Atlantic University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro