John Fox is back Denver fans. He is super happy and I cannot blame him, it had to be hard to watch your team playing on national television. Fox needed open heart surgery but he is back and feels better than ever.
“I feel as healthy as I’ve ever felt over the last 20 years,” Fox said. “Our team is still in good position.”
ProFootballTalk reported Wednesday that there’s a “legitimate possibility” Fox could spend at least one game coaching from the booth, per a source. Fox didn’t reveal any plans for next Sunday’s home date against the Tennessee Titans.
“I’m getting back into the flow,” he said. “We’ll see how I react to everything as I move forward.”
The Broncos went 3-1 with defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio serving as interim coach, coming within one Foxborough meltdown of a perfect run through November.
“I had open-heart surgery, and watching those games was harder than any pain I felt,” Fox said.
I am sure the Broncos fans are excited to see their coach return. We will see if John Fox can push them over the hump.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 20 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 30 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 40 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fMeC27ztyX
about 53 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Space Jam 2 Starring LeBron James and Bugs Bunny Gets a Release Date ift.tt/2VcCWis
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT