The dominant version of DeMarcus Ware is on the way. He has had seven consecutive years in a row with 10 sacks but he only has 6 this year. When he was asked if he will get ten he responded promotly:
“There is no doubt in my mind,” Ware said. “I know that for a fact.”
Ware, 31, readily admits that this has been a disappointing season for him. He certainly isn’t satisfied with having a career-low six sacks and no forced fumbles for a Dallas Cowboys group that ranks dead last in the league in total defense.
However, Ware has the utmost confidence that he’ll return to being one of the most productive pass-rushers in NFL history as the Cowboys fight for a playoff berth in the final few weeks of the regular season.
“What’s my name?” Ware said, prompting a response that confirmed that he’s still DeMarcus Ware. “All right. Ain’t nothing changed. I don’t feel like nothing has changed.”
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Steph Curry Throws Crazy Alley Oop to The Greek Freak at All-Star Sunday bit.ly/2GPQBbd
about 21 mins ago via IFTTT
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Rob Rolle, FS, Villanova University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2018/09/rob-ro…
about 32 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:AAF Attendance week 2 in San Antonio almost hits 30k fans nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-at… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9zBiREWskc
about 34 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- If he does I want Bills to take him twitter.com/rotoworld_draf…
about 37 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Are you a 2019 Draft Prospect? Have we not interviewed you yet? We are looking for prospects to interview before the draft.
about 38 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone