The starting middle linebacker has missed the past two games with a hamstring injury. It’s been a projected three-to-four week injury, but Lee said if all goes well with his recovery he could return for the Dec. 9 game at the Chicago Bears.
“I think I have a great shot for returning next week,” Lee said. “I have to put the work in and go through practice and go through the progressions, but I feel great but I should have a good shot.”
That should be a huge boost for the Cowboys defense that cannot stop anything right now.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Steph Curry Throws Crazy Alley Oop to The Greek Freak at All-Star Sunday bit.ly/2GPQBbd
about 17 mins ago via IFTTT
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Rob Rolle, FS, Villanova University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2018/09/rob-ro…
about 28 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:AAF Attendance week 2 in San Antonio almost hits 30k fans nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-at… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9zBiREWskc
about 30 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- If he does I want Bills to take him twitter.com/rotoworld_draf…
about 33 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Are you a 2019 Draft Prospect? Have we not interviewed you yet? We are looking for prospects to interview before the draft.
about 34 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone