The starting middle linebacker has missed the past two games with a hamstring injury. It’s been a projected three-to-four week injury, but Lee said if all goes well with his recovery he could return for the Dec. 9 game at the Chicago Bears.
“I think I have a great shot for returning next week,” Lee said. “I have to put the work in and go through practice and go through the progressions, but I feel great but I should have a good shot.”
That should be a huge boost for the Cowboys defense that cannot stop anything right now.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Ok this fight is hard to watch
about 13 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Austin Ekeler Injury Update, What can you expect from him in week 12?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Mike Tyson got those therapeutic shoes on
about 22 mins ago
- This is crazy, 2020 is nuts
about 23 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Football: Week 12 Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/sunday… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/p6Yn21vScM
about 24 mins ago