The starting middle linebacker has missed the past two games with a hamstring injury. It’s been a projected three-to-four week injury, but Lee said if all goes well with his recovery he could return for the Dec. 9 game at the Chicago Bears.
“I think I have a great shot for returning next week,” Lee said. “I have to put the work in and go through practice and go through the progressions, but I feel great but I should have a good shot.”
That should be a huge boost for the Cowboys defense that cannot stop anything right now.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Gerald McCoy leaves Cleveland, still talking to them on terms, but will visit Ravens next… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:Was Antonio Brown telling the truth about Steelers QB Big Ben Roethlisberger? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/steele…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brian Kearns Jr., RB, Stonehill College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/brian-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brennan Sefick, DB, Waynesburg Univerity… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Playboy Model Shoots Her Shot with Soccer Star Neymar after He Skips Soccer Awards to Hang with Rihanna bit.ly/2W42Jyu
about 46 mins ago via IFTTT