Rob Chudzinski will be fired after just one season as coach of the Cleveland Browns, per ESPN.
The Browns are expected to make Chudzinski’s firing official early this week, a source added.
Chudzinski was hired Jan. 11 after the Browns fired Pat Shurmur less than a year ago. The Browns, including owner Jimmy Haslam, became convinced they made a mistake and did not want to continue down their current path with Chudzinski, sources said.
The Browns plan to commence their head coaching search immediately. Last year they interviewed Bill O’Brien, Ken Whisenhunt and Chip Kelly, whom they regret not being able to hire.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for February 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XGOdl8A21o
about 12 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bills trade down from 9 to 15 pick up a 1st rounder next year and a first this year, then draft Greedy Williams twitter.com/TwitterSports/…
about 13 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft - @Chobani84 @AboveQuis @SidFor6 @BradMayesQB_4 were all mentioned by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Baron Davis’ Business Inside the Game Ignites NBA Wives Women’s Empowerment Summit, NBA and NFL Athletes, Entertain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/hidden… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7AwOtmRXD0
about 22 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro