After recently placing defensive back Sanders Commings on injured reserve, the Kansas City Chiefs worked out four defensive backs.
The Chiefs worked out defensive backs Michael Ricks, Andre Freeman, Eddie Whitley and Devin Willis, according to Aaron Wilson of National Football Post.
The Chiefs have Vernon Kearney on their practice squad. He could be getting the call soon.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 2 Injury Report: Cornerbacks and Running Backs went down heavily nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-2… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2d1Bnvwowt
about 31 mins ago
- Patriots RB James White loses his father in a bad car accident; his mother is in critical condition… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Football: Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/sleepe… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/3DUwRLmDnN
about 52 mins ago
- Breaking: Ravens are expected to workout LS Andrew DePaola tomorrow nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/andrew… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/mry6qdBd3r
about 58 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Chris Wilcox, CB, BYU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/chris-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/qgdvepPDty
about 1 hour ago