The Kansas City Chiefs signed wide receiver Chad Hall and released defensive tackle Jerrell Powe, the team announced today.
Chad Hall (5-8, 187) has played in 23 games (one start) in just over two NFL seasons with the Kansas City Chiefs and Philadelphia Eagles. Hall originally came to Kansas City on Sept. 1, 2013, via waiver claim from San Francisco. He has played in eight games with the Chiefs recording one catch for nine yards.
Hall’s career numbers include 15 receptions for 144 yards (9.6 avg.) with two touchdowns. He has returned 10 punts for 107 yards (10.7 avg.) and six kickoffs for 108 yards (18.0 avg.). He originally entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Eagles in 2010.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Good twitter.com/tmz_sports/sta…
about 19 mins ago
- If you would have asked me who would win tonight I would have said the Ravens. I thought being at home would help. So far it isn’t
about 20 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Coaches Hot Seat: Three head coaches that need to be fired after Week 3 - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/hot-se…
about 41 mins ago