The Kansas City Chiefs have allowed at least 425 yards in each of their past four games, a stunning statistic given where they started the season defensively. Putting that into perspective, you need to go back to the franchise’s dark days in the late 1970s (1976, to be exact) to find a time where they allowed 425 yards or more in four straight games.
If the Chiefs want to win they are going to need to stop the offense and get some offense going. Expect the Chiefs to finish out the year on a hot streak. Do not write them off yet, they will make a solid run.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Just talked to @bigdavis813 and he is doing ok. He landed in Orlando and will have more tests tomorrow. Keep pray… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- He will be hard to hide twitter.com/hiphopdx/statu…
about 44 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- How does this kid have zero offers? @17NickHill @ScottAligo twitter.com/goldfeetglobal…
about 53 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Solomon Brown, LB, Charleston Southern - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2018/08/solomo…
about 55 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Charles Johnson of Orlando Apollos was a freak today. Gilbert looked great too. Reaser balled out and Orlando is 2-0
about 57 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone