Arizona could win Sunday and become the second team to go 11-5 and miss the playoffs since the divisions were reorganized in 2002, joining New England in 2008. Monday night’s win by San Francisco put Arizona’s postseason fate in the hands of the Saints. If they win, regardless of how Arizona does, the Cards are out.
There only hope is that New Orleans loses, Arizona needs to win or tie to get in the NFC playoffs. And, if there’s a crazy twist of fate, if the Saints tie the Bucs, the Cards are in with a win.
“It’s not in our control,” Cardinals coach Bruce Arians said. “I want to be 11-5 and let the chips fall. There is some joy in that. If we’re watching the playoffs, we’ll be watching a bunch of teams we beat. That’s a little bit sour.”
It will be very hard for the Cardinals to win, but the good thing is the Saints struggle with the Bucs, so keep faith Card fans.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Way Too Early Predictions for 2021 NFL Draft Order nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/draft-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/WegW1OF2UT
about 24 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brian O’Neill, LB, Penn nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/brian-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/8QL7SVqVhc
about 36 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 30, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mustafa Majeed, DB, Clark Atlanta University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mustaf…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brian O’Neill, LB, Penn nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/brian-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago