Poor Rob Chidzinski, the guy has been put in the worst situation ever as a head coach. Every week his quarterback gets injured, and when the media talked to him about the starter this week Chud still seemed confused.
Rob Chudzinski said that “all options” remain on the table.
The starter could be one of four players: Jason Campbell, Brandon Weeden, Alex Tanney and Caleb Hanie.
Campbell and Weeden are recovering from concussions and have been cleared for activity, but not to practice. That leaves Tanney and Hanie to share first-team reps in practice today. Tanney was signed eight days ago, Hanie on Tuesday.
“One week you’re having Thanksgiving dinner with your family, the next you’re playing for the Cleveland Browns,” Hanie said.
Hanie couldn’t even say how things might go for him. “It’s my first practice in a few months,” he said.
Tanney and Hanie both talked confidently, of course. What else could do they do? Looking back nobody expected a lot from Brian Hoyer when he started, but he had the advantage of a training camp with the team.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Remember the Rogers Centre twitter.com/CFL_News/statu…
about 52 mins ago
- Close Contact tracing....... twitter.com/RapSheet/statu…
about 53 mins ago
- I talked to several scouts who said @Bigdawgchris1 right now is the second-best offensive tackle in the NFL Draft b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- We checked out former Florida State tight end @T_mckitty and wrote up this piece. Find out more about the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 60 mins ago
- Check out our latest story on @race_ya_boyz the @LSUfootball rising star. I wish they would get him the ball more,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago