Jay Cutler looked horrible tonight against a very average defense in the Philadelphia Eagles. It was so bad that after Cutler threw a pick six in the fourth quarter and the team was down 47-11 the team went to their back up Josh McCown. McCown has been a very solid player this year, and has really been able to get the team to rally around him. With Cutler playing as horrible as he has tonight, I would not be surprised to see if the Bears start McCown next week.
Trestman is a very solid coach, but Jay Cutler has really struggled at getting the team going early. He usually does a good job at rallying the team but his time in Chicago is running out.
Unless Cutler is willing to take a major pay cut, expect him to be about as good as gone next season. A team like Cleveland could really use his veteran presence.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 28 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 38 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 48 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fMeC27ztyX
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Space Jam 2 Starring LeBron James and Bugs Bunny Gets a Release Date ift.tt/2VcCWis
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT