Packers linebacker Clay Matthews will miss Sunday’s game against the Chicago Bears for the NFC North title after aggravating a right thumb injury.
Green Bay didn’t practice Wednesday but issued an injury report as though it did. Matthews was listed as out.
Matthews got hurt during a sack in Sunday’s 38-31 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers. People from within the organization feel that Matthews could be out a significant amount of time. This is a huge break for the Bears who are playing still for a playoff spot.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Phillies Owner is in Las Vegas Meeting with Bryce Harper ift.tt/2TcTA4j
about 34 mins ago via IFTTT
- Been there!! The heat is intense twitter.com/tomhall/status…
about 41 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Congrats twitter.com/chometheleo/st…
about 48 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Poor guy twitter.com/alexsteinnn/st…
about 51 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Antonio Vargas is a beast https://t.co/QVQTwtxv4H
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone