I love Marc Trestman, the guy is an offensive mastermind. I love his approach because he understands that if he wants to make the playoffs he needs to win this weeks game. While it is probably not what the media was expecting, I was a big fan of the quote.
“I don’t know, I really don’t know,” Trestman said. “I haven’t spent any time thinking about it. What I’m focused on, certainly right now, is getting our team to be at their play and be ready to play three hours of really great football. My answer to the question is I can’t answer the question.”
The Bears (8-6) would be in a position to clinch the NFC North title with a victory over the Philadelphia Eagles (8-6) on Sunday night if both the Green Bay Packers (7-6-1) and Detroit Lions (7-7) lose their respective games earlier that same day. That was a lot to type, so I can imagine how Trestman feels just thinking about it. He has the right idea, just focus on the Eagles.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Shemar Jean-Charles, DB, Appalachian State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/shemar… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Last Chance:Getting to Know NFL Draft Prospect: Nick Broeker, LT, Ole Miss nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nick-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: DeVonta Smith surgery update | Heisman winner needed two surgeries on his hand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFLHeads Draft Prospect Interview: Jeremy Bell, CB, University of Charleston nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jeremy…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Adam Mannie, SS/LB, Missouri Southern University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago