I love Marc Trestman, the guy is an offensive mastermind. I love his approach because he understands that if he wants to make the playoffs he needs to win this weeks game. While it is probably not what the media was expecting, I was a big fan of the quote.
“I don’t know, I really don’t know,” Trestman said. “I haven’t spent any time thinking about it. What I’m focused on, certainly right now, is getting our team to be at their play and be ready to play three hours of really great football. My answer to the question is I can’t answer the question.”
The Bears (8-6) would be in a position to clinch the NFC North title with a victory over the Philadelphia Eagles (8-6) on Sunday night if both the Green Bay Packers (7-6-1) and Detroit Lions (7-7) lose their respective games earlier that same day. That was a lot to type, so I can imagine how Trestman feels just thinking about it. He has the right idea, just focus on the Eagles.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- There are 11 teams in the NFL that are 0-2 which team has the best shot to land Trevor Lawrence?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 mins ago
- Did You See This:Washington Football Team’s Chase Young is on pace for 20 sacks in 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/chase-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 26 mins ago
- Corrigan’s Gambling Corner: Miami Dolphins vs Jacksonville Jaguars Best Bets ift.tt/3mS5w7k
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:Bengals rookie QB Joe Burrow feels he took major strides last week and he just wants a win… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 24, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago