I love Marc Trestman, the guy is an offensive mastermind. I love his approach because he understands that if he wants to make the playoffs he needs to win this weeks game. While it is probably not what the media was expecting, I was a big fan of the quote.
“I don’t know, I really don’t know,” Trestman said. “I haven’t spent any time thinking about it. What I’m focused on, certainly right now, is getting our team to be at their play and be ready to play three hours of really great football. My answer to the question is I can’t answer the question.”
The Bears (8-6) would be in a position to clinch the NFC North title with a victory over the Philadelphia Eagles (8-6) on Sunday night if both the Green Bay Packers (7-6-1) and Detroit Lions (7-7) lose their respective games earlier that same day. That was a lot to type, so I can imagine how Trestman feels just thinking about it. He has the right idea, just focus on the Eagles.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Tiki Barber agrees with the Giants trading Odell Beckham Jr. nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/odell-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 14 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Draymond Green’s Son Is No Longer Allowed to Watch the NBA After Developing This Bad Habit bit.ly/2X1MP3K
about 35 mins ago via IFTTT
- XFL Diamonds: Potential Prospects for the XFL 2020 – Defensive Front 7 Edition nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/xfl-3/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Constructive Dismissal Solicitor– Employment Law Compensation Claims bit.ly/30wtI3Z
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- 2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: James Robinson, RB, Illinois State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/james-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro