Adrian Peterson is the third-fastest running back in NFL history to rack up 10,000 yards. On Sunday, in just his 101st career game Peterson was able to break the mark. Only Jim Brown and Eric Dickerson reached the plateau sooner. And when Peterson was asked what he would have said if someone had told him at age 16 what he’d do, he said his reply would have been, “You’re right.
“I would have believed it,” he said. “This has been my mindset since I was young, to be the best to ever play. You have got to believe it in order to accomplish it. So if you had told me that, I would have been like, ‘Hmm, he is thinking what I’m thinking.”
When he was asked if he was tired his response was classic.
“I condition real hard, and actually, I get stronger as I go,” Peterson said. “I could have went for 50, maybe 55 carries.”
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Phillies Owner is in Las Vegas Meeting with Bryce Harper ift.tt/2TcTA4j
about 36 mins ago via IFTTT
- Been there!! The heat is intense twitter.com/tomhall/status…
about 42 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Congrats twitter.com/chometheleo/st…
about 50 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Poor guy twitter.com/alexsteinnn/st…
about 52 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Antonio Vargas is a beast https://t.co/QVQTwtxv4H
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone