Aaron Rodgers took some snaps during 11-on-11 drills in Thursday’s practice, the first time he has done so in pads since he broke his collarbone Nov. 4, but still has not been medically cleared to play Sunday against the Dallas Cowboys.
“If I’m going to play Sunday, I’m going to need to take the majority of the reps tomorrow,” Rodgers said after Thursday’s practice.
Rodgers also will undergo a scan on the collarbone Friday, ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter reports.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Seahawks executive Scott Fitterer hired as Carolina Panthers GM nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/scott-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- ICYMI:New York Jets hire Mike LaFleur as new offensive coordinator nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mike-l… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/oA3j513F9B
about 14 mins ago
- ICYMI:49ers are promoting Mike McDaniel as OC and DeMeco Ryans as DC nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/49ers-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/cfGLKD226i
about 19 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for January 15, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Did You See This:Broncos pass rusher Von Miller is under a criminal investigation nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/von-mi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago